It takes a lot of leg work, and significant resources to make a pattern, grade it, make a sample, source fabrics and trims, pay for shipping of the fabric to-from the suppliers, shipping of the sample to you and back, all for making one sample. The process is comparable to making a full production, and require a lot of fixed costs.
HOW IT WORKS
Moving forward, our business model is different, and unfortunately we’re not working on just samples for the time being.
The way we work with our brands:
- we give out an estimated quote for the quantity and product specification.
- once that has been approved by you, we move on to drawing a 50% advance invoice, so we can start working on the order.
- we move on to developing the patterns and samples. With the samples we’ll send fabric swatches to choose from (perhaps another weight, or feel of the fabric), maybe to get some different colours, or some different textures, you might like better.
- once the samples are approved, we hit the ground running with production, and we’re able to give you an exact delivery date.
- we require the remaining 50% before delivery.
- once you’ve received your order, you have to check it within 14 days, and give us the Aok that everything was as expected,
- we can start planning the next drop
WHAT IF I WANT TO MAKE ALTERATIONS ON THE SAMPLE BEFORE PRODUCTION?
Absolutely no problem.
Before putting everything into production we want to make sure the product is as close to your vision as possible.
Any alterations on the sample you received are possible. If by any chance you need to change something, changed your mind on the fit, length, or found a different colour in the fabrics swatches you like better, that’s a fine. We’ll make all necessary amendments on the patterns before proceeding with production.
Ready to get started? Get a quote.