We’re looking to hear from people that can bring value to our company, in any capacity.
OPEN JOB ROLES
Account Manager Position (Baxter House)
- We are currently recruiting for a confident Account Manager with a background in customer management / sales, to join our team.
- This is a part time/flexible role ( first month – part time for two candidates, full time, starting the second month), and is a great opportunity to be part of a dynamic and international team at this
- As an Account Manager you will be responsible for managing all new business inquiries and structuring proposals in collaboration with the company Senior Account Manager
- You will be integral to the commercial decision and business growth, the go-to person within the company to offer advice and guidance client inquiries, initial reach out to the existing data base and acquiring new accounts.
- The ideal applicant will have strong experience gained within client management in a previous position, however, we’re looking more for can-do attitude, extreme organisational skills, diplomacy, and take initiative to exceed the role spec.
- A key part of your role will be supporting them in securing new business and an entrepreneurial approach to this kind of task is essential. The kind of person who loves a challenge, has a natural air of authority and is confident to make decisions.
- Part time hours (4/day), the first month, and full time in the second month.
- Attractive base package + generous commission.
- This is a role for a freelance, put to work part to full time within the company
- You will work from home 75% of the time, without a commute, as our team works remotely from London-Bucharest, however we require some traveling when needed (and the current situation permits), and to help the Production Manager (based in Bucharest) with pick ups, deliveries to-from suppliers, trips to the factories and other ambiguous trips when needed.
- Structuring replies, and quotes for new client proposals, working closely with the Company Senior Account Manager and the Production Manager to secure new business and advising on commercial aspects of deals and contracts.
- The go-to person within the company to offer advice and guidance on commercial matters including quotes and proposals. You must feel confident in weighing up commercial situations and coming to sound decisions.
- Managing the commercial aspects at key points within the project cycle, guiding the client through projects and status of orders.
- You will understand the nature of a small business that is growing and the need to get stuck in wherever necessary.
- Natural english speaker, elevated language, and diplomatic approach
- Very strong and proven commercial and numerical skills, with strong work ethic!
- You must have experience of structuring Excel and Powerpoint documents for a wide variety of end-users and be able to demonstrate an understanding of sheets being usable for different levels and audiences.
- Comfortable managing numbers and manipulating data that is constantly moving
- The interpersonal skills to build and maintain strong relationships with our high-end, and start-up level clients is essential. You must have the gravitas required for our clients to place their trust in you.
- You must have great communication skills and strong attention to detail, with a methodical approach to your work.
- You must be proactive and demonstrate a ‘can-do’ attitude and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Please send your resume, and a small introduction to [email protected], if you’re shortlisted, one of our team members will follow up with next steps.
We offer remote internship programs, yeah round, for 3 months’ time (part-time), with the possibility of a paying position for the right candidate.
To express your interest in joining Baxter House, get in touch here.
If you want to tell us about a project you have you can contact us here.